Yes I have activated this option. But I have to screen cover to press home button. for this, I have to use both hands, this is not posible all the time while travelling.

-----Original Message----- From: Vivek Doddamani
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 4:03 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Help In Call By Shake App

Dear Sinoj, for samsung core 8262 no need for call shake answering
inside talkback setting there is one option where you can receive
calls by pressing home key at the bottom and disconnect call by
pressing switch off key which is right side of the mobile, I am using
samsung core 8262 for the past 2 months if you have any problem
contact me at 09868954833 i will surely help you