Is this app not available for download from the Playstore? I couldn't
quite locate it there. OsmAnd is available over there, but not this
OsmAnd Access. Is it advisable to download it from the given link
here? If so, is there any settings change that has to be made when
installing it? Also, will we get automatic updates ones installed?
Thanks,

On 2/11/14, Kotian, H P <hpkot...@rbi.org.in> wrote:

> Friends
> I have tried this GPS app and I can certainly recommend it. It is the best
> GPS app I have come across.
> It is generally accessible. However, if you check the accessibility option
> under plugin, the accessibility experience becomes simply wonderful.
>
> It works both in online and offline mode. You can update the maps directly
> from the app. There is turn by turn navigation and autocorrection of route
> is also available.
>
> It also has a built in compass. I tried it yesterday and I can say I love
> it.
>

> Warmly
> Harish Kotian

Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,
Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar
New Delhi 110024