You can try Prizmo or Text grabber. Howeverit's very difficult to focus and
accurately click the picture. One of the good uses of Prizmo is for downloading
PDF images document and read them by converting them through OCR.

Thanks and regards
Aruni SharmaAsst. prof. JNPG College

Lucknow
Sent from my iPhone 5S