Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:11 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Location identification in Nokia N79

will it work in N72 also?

On 2/19/14, Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala <zujarbri...@gmail.com> wrote:
The approaching railway station is announced well in Mumbai suburban
trains.
For determining the nearby tower, you need to turn Cell Info Display on.
This option can be found under the below path:

Menu > Tools > Settings > Phone > Network > Cell Info Display

Press the SELECT key to toggle between On and Off. Note that this works
well
on Basic standby theme only. You can switch to the Basic standby theme at
the below path:

Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Personalization > Themes > Standby >
Basic

The active theme in the above navigation appears checked, pressing the
SELECT key on a different option switches the theme to the selected option.

Best Regards,

Zujar..