Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 2:35 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [Mobile.AI] suggestion need bluetooth keyboard for my eye phone 3gs and samsung galaxy star

friends I bought 2 touch screen devices eye phone 3gs and Samsung
galaxy *. touch screen is difficult for me to navigate easily. so I
plan to use it with  Bluetooth keyboard.
but few of my sighted  friends says we can't connect eye phone with
Bluetooth keyboard.
can anybody tell me is it possible  to connect Bluetooth keyboard with
my eyephone?
and another thing is it possible to use the same keyboard with my Samsung?
mean with a single keyboard can I use two  devices?
your ideas are most welcome!  please!

--
your friend yogesh
you can't study well with out