Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:38 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Accessing + symble on iPhone dialer

Yes, got bit. Did you try just touch and hold for a few seconds?

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula | PayPal | @csrinivasu
Sent from my iPhone 5C

On 25-Mar-2014, at 12:17, "Satguru Rathi" <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Srinivasu and Rajnish,

Thanks for the reply.

I know this command but it doesn't work well when touch typing is activated. It inserts a 0 before the plus symble. However, if standard typing is chosen, it is working well. Because, in touch typing mode, when you touch on 0 and lift your fingure to double tap, it immediately inserts 0.

With best regards,
Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi
Mobile: +91-9871489945
Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in