Re: [Mobile.AI] suggestion need bluetooth keyboard for my eye phone 3gs and
samsung galaxy starwhere to get the pocket-sized bluetooth keyboard? contact
info and cost is appreciated!
----- Original Message -----
From: Shashi
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand
Tabs.
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] suggestion need bluetooth keyboard for my eye phone
3gs and samsung galaxy star

if the purpose for bluetooth is to key-in numbers names etc., pocket
sized bluetooth keyboard is good. mini bluetooth keyboard is one.
costs Rs. 1000.
if the purpose is to type qwerty .... serious work, logitech is good.
costs. Rs. 4000.
logitech is seemless. you can connect it to more than one handset at a
time, to my mind. not sure about mini bluetooth.

shashi

On 3/26/14, Yogesh J <romioyog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> respected sir!
> sorry for my late reply!
> today I visit shop!
> I ask them Bluetooth keyboard. but they told me we don't have
> Bluetooth keyboard we have only vierless keyboard
> for computers.
> sir kindly explain vierless keyboard and Bluetooth keyboard are same
> or different?
> how can differentiate?
> please sir your words are more impartant for me!
>
> On 3/25/14, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am really not sure of its connectivity with Android phones, the website
>> suggests it for all smartphones though. A friend has tried it with
>> Samsung
>> Grand and it was working fine but I am sure of Apple.
>>
>> The keyboard is called Zebronics Tapmate and see if you could get it
>> online
>>
>> or else look in the electronics market. It's actual prise is around RS.
>> 1200.
>>
>> With best regards,
>> Satguru
>> ___,__.___
>> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But
>> sooner
>> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>>
>> Satguru Rathi
>> Mobile: +91-9871489945
>> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
>> Skype: satgururathi