hai, recieved your mail. thanks that traffic is slowly coming to normalcy in both the lists.
regards,
rajesh parakh
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mujeeb Rahman" <m4mujeebrah...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Test mail

What about me? I have been trying to forward number of mails for the
last three days and even not sure whether my test mail reached or not.

Mujeeb

On 4/25/14, Sneha nair <snehanai...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, your mail has reached the list. I think the same problem is there
for many of us. Even now I wonder whether one of my mails got to the
list. Why does it happen?