if you ask, how to setup the play store, then simply visit playstore
from your device,  sign in or sign up to your google account, and
except terms and conditions, backup options creditcard info etc and
you are done.
if you ask steps for pc, then simply visit  google play, sign to the
account, search the app, and if your play store is linked to your
device,  you'll get install button, and the ok button later on. if you
have more then one device, it'll give you option to choos the device
as wel.
though it happends sometimes that even after setting up the playstore,
it doesn't works.