Hi sir,
1. I haven't used or attached the pendrive to moto G so don't know about it.
2. you can simpally do the thing using your laptop right?
3. If you have exported your contact list using the contacts
application of nokia phone then, it might have made a singal VCF file
for each and every contact.
Android doesn't take such files in one go.
It takes a singal vcf file at a time.
Therefore, try to install mguard from ovi store in your nokia phone
and then take a backup of your contacts on sd card.
It will make a singal .vcf file which is actually required by MOTO G.
Now, connect the nokia phone to laptop and transfer that file to the
sd card of moto G.
Now, import the contacts using the import/ export option present in
contacts app.
Note: you ca

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-9584076767