From: Mobile.accessindia [mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in]
On Behalf Of jaspal singh
Sent: 15 May 2014 22:14
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: [Mobile.AI] About launching a new website

hay friends,golden opportunity for you we are launched a new website
]disabledmatrimonial.com]to find the suitable match for you around the world it
is totally free so we request you please creat your's profile on it & convey
this messige in your's cercle thankyou very much

On 5/15/14, Ishwar Verma <ishwarverma.raipur2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi gufran ji! tell me whole proces how to install it.
>
> On 5/15/14, gufran ahmed <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi yusuf, i was the person has posted about this app.
>> about your query, i have never use the above chosen option as i am
>> not comfortable to enter card details on a mobile devise. as it takes
>> time to enter the credentials on a touch screen phone. also it takes
>> long time to redirect to the payment gateway page on a low bandwidth
>> connection.
>> so i suggest you to make payment using oxigen wallet. as it has many
>> advantages to it. some of are, 1: it takes fewer time to recharge
>> your mobile or dth or utility bill payments. as the money loaded into
>> the virtual wallet.
>> 2: low risk of exposing of bank details like credit card credentials
>> or any other details.
>> 3: instead refund.
>> so load money into oxigen wallet and start recharging.
>> if you have any other queries then pls feel free to call me on
>> 07890125197
>> with thanks and regards gufran.
>>
>> On 5/15/14, Dr Yusuf Vohra <dr.yusu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hello friends,
>>> these days, one discussion is going on about oxigen wallet android app.
>>> today I have installed this app and create my account in it.
>>> now, my question is, when I start recharging my mobile through this,
>>> first it asks my mobile number and operator. then after pressing
>>> next button, I get 2 radio buttons. first is through oxigen wallet
>>> and other is by credit and debit card. when I select the 2nd one,
>>> then nothing happens.
>>> so friends, who use this app for recharge their mobiles, please tell
>>> me what
>>>
>>> I am missing in it?
>>> how can I use this app for recharge mobile?
>>> waiting for your soon reply.
>>> with warm regards,
>>> Dr yusuf vohra,
>>> mobile:
>>> +919879409087
>>> +919408985094
>>> I-mail ID:
>>> dr.yusu...@gmail.com
>>> face book:
>>> http://facebook.com/dr.yusufvohra
>>> follow me on twitter:
>>> @DrYusuf84
>>> skype:
>>> yusuf.vohra.

>>> india.org.in

>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>>> thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates
>>> itself to its veracity;

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.