Note: if u are using nexus 5 or moto g, while your phone is ringing,
pressing volume up butten will set the music volume upto 100%, while
pressing volume down butten will make music volume including talkback
volume to 0%. This is  a bug in Motorola and nexus devices. What I do
in my moto g, I press power butten to silant the ringer and touch the
left top of the screen to listen who is calling. If u touch in upper
middle, it will give few options, like send message etc.

On 5/22/14, Aruni Sharma <aruni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> 1. pressing the volume button in either direction should mute the ring.
> You must then explore the screen either at the top or about a quarter
> from the bottom of the screen.
> 2. you can join eyes-free list
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/eyes-free
>
> On 5/22/2014 9:09 AM, Surya Prakash Sharma wrote:
>> Hello list, gretings of the day.
>> First of all, apologies from my side for frequent mails in last couple
>> of days, but there is no other alternative in case of such
>> difficulties with new devices. I've learnt a lot since I joined the
>> list. so please keep supporting.
>> now the specific queries:
>> 1. as the subject line makes it clear, I would like to know how to
>> reduce or mute the volume of ringtone and ask Talkback who is on the
>> other side?
>> 2. is there a specific list to discuss android accessibility? if yes,
>> please share the mailing address.
>> thanks in advance.

Mohib Anwar Rafel
Ph.D Candidate at Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi
Phone: 09811767506,
09211400800