Hi sir, I could not listen your broadcast on android accessibility on sat. 24/05/2014 on Radio Udan, so please upload it as you did first edition.

From: "Sunil Sangtani." <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 7:23 AM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Query regarding accessible Apps.

hi, you might like to visit my blog post where I've collected  so many
accessible android apps at one place.
the link for the post is:
http://techbuddyishere.blogspot.in/2014/03/an-extencive-list-of-accessible.html

On 5/25/14, Surya Prakash Sharma <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Accessindians, Gretings of the day.
Being a beginner on Android Platform, I would like to seek your
guidance regarding accessible apps for the following:
1. Playing music,
2. E-mail,
3. web browsing,
4. Office applications: word, excel, etc.
5. Playing video,
6. access to system memory,
7. any other common task which I have missed to mention.

Thanks and regards,--
S. P. Sharma
Lecturer, Political Science
Govt. College Kaladera
Jaipur

sent through this mailing list..

--
checkout my blog-
http://www.techbuddyishere.blogspot.in

director| Chandra International | Jaipur| facebook.com/chandrainternational