Only shortcoming is that it doesn't have voice input feature, so we can't make it default

From: "Aruni Sharma" <arunisha...@outlook.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 2:22 PM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] for those having typing issues on Android

Hi Mujeeb While you r in an edit box, pressing the vol up will navigate to the previous character and vol Dow to the next. If you have to go back a long chunk, you can try tapping the approx location in the edit box but it may not work reliably.

Thanks and regards
Aruni SharmaAsst. prof. JNPG College

Lucknow
Sent from my iPhone 5S