1. when I try to transfer any file from my PC to my Moto g through
 Bluetooth, a message pops up on the screen to this effect, and
 disappears with in few seconds, prompting me to access the file
 through notifications. I go to notifications, search Bluetooth
 transfer by swiping my finger left to right, until I find out the
 Bluetooth transfer option, the waiting time gets over, the transfer is
 declined due to not accepting by the receiver. Its very frustrating.
 Please do give me the solution for it. I want, A. when ever I try to
 send any file to my phone, with out asking me to accept, it should get
 into my mobile. Or, B. the prompt notification, either to accept
 Bluetooth transfer or to decline must not disappear until I chose
 either of them.
 2. Each time I need to on/off  wifi or Bluetooth, I have to go to
 settings then wifi or Bluetooth to enable and disable it. I want a
 direct shortcut on my homescreen to on/off wifi and Bluetooth.

 Its a hindrence in using my phone quickly.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafel
Ph.D Candidate at Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi