This is my experience with moto g since last 1 and half month, that I
have been never cumfirtable with typing onscreen keyboard, though I am
pretty fast otherwise on a touchscreen handset. And I am under the
impression that it would not be possible to increase typing speed on
such keyboard unless an alternate method is evolved for typing, as
exists in apple devices.

On 6/17/14, Mohib Anwar Rafel <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One handset in HTC, though I don't remember the model, also coupled
> with physical keypad. Other models with physical keypad r little bit
> older or available in very low quality and brand. You will never be
> happy after purchasing any of these except HTC. If you can manage with
> touchscreen, it would be a wise step rather trying something which is
> going of market rapidly. You have another option, purchase any good
> android model, at the same time also purchase a mini Bluetooth
> keyboard such as, Logitech K810 or Rivo Bluetooth keyboard, you will
> be good to go. Else you can always use your normal USB keyboard with
> your handset through OTG cable.
>
> On 6/17/14, SREEJITH K <sreejthsl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> samsung gtb 5330 is also
>>
>>  request you to try latest touch only
>>
>> On 6/16/14, debasish bhowmick <debasish.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> dear list members,
>>>   can somebody pls tell me if any android phone along wit keypad is
>>> available in the market. because, i am not sure about using touch
>>> screen.
>>> regs,