this is which comes first,

From: "Dr. G. Janardhana Naidu" <jnga...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 11:08 PM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] motorola moto e

Hello dear Neegiji,
Thanks for your kind support and guidance. I have installed file
commander and able to brouws files. There are many music players
available in the playstore. Which music player did you install? Is it
accessible ? Presently I cannot install gonemad player due to
limitations of netbanking. Further, I have enabled talk back. please
suggest me necessary settings for the beginner. Some times I am not
able to anser the calls. Are there any easy methods to anser the
phone?
Are there any specific softwares to enhance the accessibility? How to
read the messages word by word? How to access Skype? Is there any
tutorial available on kitkat? Your help in this matter is highly
appreciated.
Janardhana Naidu.