Hi there!

The operators you mentioned have recently been added in this category
earlier these were not there.  Ihad a chat with the people in SBI and
they say that more operators will be added in future.

If anyone is a customer of Bank of Baroda, he/she can try mconnect,
bank of Baroda's mobile banking application.BOB's mobile banking
application is a bit accessible on androidphone.  I have started using
it and its giving some results, I am communicating with BOB officials
regarding the same to make it more accessible  with talkback.

On 6/23/14, Mohib Anwar Rafel <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey friends I just had a look of SBI Freedom Plus, internet banking of
> SBI app for android. Though login screen is pretty much accessible,
> and the menues inside it are being spoken by our friend talkback. But
> when I go to recharge mobile/topup section, it gives only aircel,
> airtel and BSNL etc. where are other operators? Second its not
> accessible as I didn't find any option to change the operator from
> aircel to airtel.
> Apart from it, I entered into banking section to transfer the fund
> from one SBI account to another, though it shows the name of
> benificiaries, yet there is no way to select a particular beneficiary
> amongst them.
>
> --
> Mohib Anwar Rafel
> Ph.D Candidate at Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi
> Phone: 09811767506,
> 09211400800

REGARDS

SACHIT KUMAR SAHRAWAT

OFFICE--:
PHONE : +911123903420
EMAIL : sac...@sspl.drdo.in

PERSONAL--:
PHONE : +919868849358 AND +919968849358
E-MAIL : sirsac...@gmail.com
SKYPE : SACHITSIR
FACEBOOK : HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK/SACHITSAHRAWAT

DELHI
INDIA