This app doesn't work in this version of android

From: "Sinoj" <sinoj...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 8:25 PM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobilephonesand Tabs. " <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] IVRS in android kitkat, Moto E

I am using "Up sound down".

-----Original Message----- From: Rohith P
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 7:54 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs.

Dear Surya prakash,
There are several auto speaker apps on play store. Which one of them
should I install for this purpose?
regards,
Rohith

On 7/6/14, Surya Prakash Sharma <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
to get rid of the same problem, I am using Auto speaker App. as soon
as we move the phone away from the ear, this app activates the loud
speaker and talkback also begins to speak. now it is not much
difficult to locate the dial pad button which is a little above the
back button.