What r the banefits of the same?
With thanks and regards

-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Sagar
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 12:30 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] query regarding Nova launture

hey there.
nova launcher is a hopeScreen with this you can do more then the default
googles launcher for eg you can't uninstall  apps from the homescreen using
the google launcher.  il highly suggest you to use this nova launcher.
you will be able to do more things.
cheers.

Sent from my iPad

> On 10 Jul 2014, at 14:49, Maruti Paramwad <mparam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello friends,
>
> Hope all are good their,
> Friends please solve my query regarding Nova launture.
> 1.    What is Nova Launcher?
> 2.    What is the use of this software?
> 3.    Does This software increase accessibility On android?
> 4.    How can I use this software?
> 5.     What is the mane feature that is use for blind?
> Thanks and Regards.
> Maruti Paramwad

g.in

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

sent through this mailing list..

g.in

sent through this mailing list..

Disclaimer
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
  solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
  recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
  message. Further, you are advised not to copy, disclose, or distribute
  this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions will
  be deemed unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses/spyware/malware.
IFCI Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but
  is not liable for any damage that may be sustained as a result of any
  virus/spyware/malware in this e-mail. It is advised to carry out your own
  virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. IFCI Ltd reserves
  the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or
  from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address
  may be stored on the IFCI Ltd e-mail system.