I'm not getting such update in Moto G.

From: "Dr. G. Janardhana Naidu" <jnga...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:48 PM
To: "mobile.accessindia" <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [Mobile.AI] Android 4.4.4 update is available for Moto E

hello colleagues,
As mentioned in the subject, there is an update 4.4.4 is available for
moto E. I have successfully downloaded and installed the same with out
any assistance. The same update may be available for moto G and moto X
also. The size of the update is around 21 MB.  But I did not notice
any changes in my mobile in general and accessibility in particular.
Will you please throw light in terms of additional facilities or
features in general and accessibility in particular?
With thanks and regards,
Janardhana Naidu.