Dear All,

here i am back with yet another query regarding accessible reading
app. actually, i have come across a few apps from this list itself and
they are by and large accessible. the most suitable for me thus far
has been @voice aloud reader. beside that, i have the bookshare app
and so on. but my concern is neither the bookshare app nor @voice
aloud reader allows to read word by word or character by character. as
far as bookshare app "Go Read" is concerned, i am so far unable to
find ways to read by sentences or by lines. it only reads paragraphs
by paragraphs.

so, my question is, how to read a book in go read with granularity
options, or, is it actually possible to do so? for the books there are
in DESI format.

i have installed accessible editor but how to read .doc files through this?

i think i have asked much in it. still, i do look forward to be given
some directions in this regard.

warm greetings, Anirban Mukherjee