Hello mr,
There are two E speak apps available in the play store. The Free E
speak app was built during december 2012. The paid Espeak app was
built recently. It costs about Rs. 88. But it requires credit card to
purchase. If your friend faces issues with free E speak, advice him to
purchase paid espeak and try to resolve the issues. I hope this
information will help your friend to resolve the issues he is facing
with e speak.
With thanks and regards,
janardhana Naidu.