From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Dr Yusuf
Vohra
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 5:55 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: [Mobile.AI] need help about tunein radio.

hello friends,
I need few help about tunein radio.
I have shine in with my google account in this radio.
now, my quaries are:
1. when I open this app, I get all the catagories, like recents,
locle, news, sports, music, etc. but, at the bottom of the screan, the
player remains same of last station which I played. like, play button,
revind button, stop button, etc. why? is it possible to remove this
player?
2. what is the use of push notification in this radio? how to use this
feature?
3. when I search any station, I get follow button, echo, etc in that
particular station. what are they? what will happen if I follow a
particular station?
friends, these are my basic quaries. please help me about that.
waiting for your soon reply.
with warm regards,

--
Dr yusuf vohra,