Hello Mahesh google keyboard is not available for indian users in the play
store. However, if you look for the apk file for google keyboard on the
web, you will be able to find one quite easily. I think it is the best
keyboard with support for Hindi also built-in. By the way, how good is the
performance of zenfone 4? Are you sure that zenfone 5 comes with google
keyboard?
thanks and regards.

On 13 September 2014 01:14, Mahesh S. Panicker <maheshspanic...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello listers,
>  A friend has recently bought an Asus Zenfone 4. Unfortunately, the
>  default Asus keyboard isn't accessible with TalkBack. And unlike the
>  Zenfone 5, there is no google keyboard preinstalled. I couldn't locate
>  the google keyboard on a playstore search either. how do I locate the
>  google keyboard on playstore? What other keyboard can I opt for that
>  is fully accessible with TalkBack. My friend has been an advanced
>  computer user on both Windows and Linux, and now he wants to try to be
>  one on Android as well. So he would want as functional a keyboard as
>  possible.
>  Please guide.
>

> --
> Mahesh S. Panicker
> Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,
> Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar
> New Delhi 110024

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow,
India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com