Hello Satguru  the accessibility of fleksi is seemed to be broken at
last we can only wait for the flaeksi update to fix this issue in ios
8.  Dear Aaruni try to update via i tunes it will work,  and dear
satguru is it working fine on 4s? Any suggestions will be highly
Appreciable

Get latest news on assistive technology
 www.twitter.com/nabhelpline