I am using android 4.4.4 kitcat and updated google play .

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On September 26, 2014 10:43:08 AM Mohib Anwar Rafel <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:

There is one stop solution for music, its GoneMad player. Its trial
version is available for few days thereafter u will have to purchase
its unlocker. But its wonderfully accessible with talkback.

On 9/26/14, Sagar <sagar.verma5...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey there,
>  it's fully accessible however may I know   which version of android your
> running?
>  Have you updated the Google Play Music?
>

> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On 26 Sep 2014, at 03:00, Padmanabham <padmanabam.mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Google play music is not at all accessible to Visually Challenged.
>>
>> Sent with AquaMail for Android
>> http://www.aqua-mail.com
>>

>>> On September 25, 2014 11:38:13 PM Sagar <sagar.verma5...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey guys,
>>> forget that music player why don't you check out  gone mad music  player?
>>>  It's fully accessible.
>>> Even Google Play Music is fully accessible.
>>> I hope that helps.
>>>
>>> Cheers.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad

>>> veracity;

>> veracity;

Mohib Anwar Rafel
M.Phil 2011, LL.M 2013
Ph.D Candidate, at Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi, India
Phone: 09211192333,
09268444400
Skype: mohibrafel