Hi friends, I am using Samsung Galaxy Core Android 4.1 JB. I have two doubts.
1. Which is the accessible download manager?
2. How to move Apps icons to another page? Some Apps has been uninstalled and
their icons removed from page 4 and 5. I want to move some icons from page 6
and 7 to 4 & 5. Icons were arranged automatically inside the page but didn’t
move from one page to another automatically. When ever I install new Apps,
Icons is placed in last page not in free space on page 4 & 5. after page 7 is
filled, I hope page 8 will be created. More pages may be difficult to manage.
Kindly provide solutions for my problems.
Thanks in advance.
---
For latest software updates, job alerts, tech updates and more at
http://talkingnet.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/sinoj.vr
Twitter: @sinojvr