I'd love to use symbian phones for basic features such as calling and sms still. but further to the symbian these smart phones provide many facilities which can never be missed even. ☺ ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sagar" <sagar.verma5...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Hey folks do u miss your symbian phone?

Hey there,
Symbian phones were good however it's better to have a Bluetooth keyboard Symbian is not required any more.
It was good but we had limited access.
Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 Oct 2014, at 15:46, Prabhu Kota <kota.pra...@gmail.com> wrote:

thats why i  have both!

On 04/10/2014, ishita kapoor <ishitakapoor...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi mohip, if i will get a good phone with keypad i will never miss
simbian. as i love android really. but at the time of typing long
message or mail miss simbian phone just because of keypad.