Dear all,
So currently I was downloading a software through Sendspace, so I
opened the download link in Chrome, because I hadn't figured out how
to use Firefox yet, so in Chrome, with a bit of searching I did manage
to download the desired software.
However, following are some things I encountered
1 When I was swiping and exploring by touch, I was getting all kinds
of weird sounds from Talkback.
2 When I managed to locate the button to allow and start the download,
I did not find any download progress bar in Chrome. I went to Apps >
Downloads to get the progress.
3 In Downloads, I put my finger on the being downloaded software file,
and Talkback kept repeating the whole name of the software, in
progress and the progress status, and as it updated so quickly, most
of the times I just heard Talkback repeating the long software name
being repeated over and over again. Actually, the software file name
shouldn't be read, only the progress bar and its updates.
I am in a hurry, so sorry if I missed out anything and if I wasn't
clear, tell me and I will clarify it tomorrow.
I would appreciate any assistance
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah