UK keyboard is very dificult to learn because we are not familiar to UK keyboard so that go for us keyboard for default and typing select google keyboard which is very easy.
Thanks
HS Negi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bhavya shah" <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> To: "mobile.accessindia" <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; "keyboardusers" <keyboardus...@googlegroups.com>; "eyes-free" <eyes-f...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 9:06 PM
Subject: [Mobile.AI] strange keyboard issue (keyboard = default Motorolla Gsecond gen keyboard)

Dear all,
I have completed the Explore by Touch tutorials with some difficulty,
but I hope I will get the hang of the gestures with experience and
practice.
Anyways, I am still at the phone setup stage.
After choosing my phone language as English, United Kingdom, and a few
other things, I was asked to select my Wi-fi. I choosed my wireless
network and proceeded to enter its password. I successfully got the
keyboard launched, but very strangely, instead of showing normal
alphabets, Talkback kept saying dot when i slided over any of the
keys.
SO, what is the default keyboard in Motorolla G second gen? Am I right
in guessing Google Keyboard?
What is this strange issue? What is its cause and could someone
suggest a possible solution?
Sorry for my stubbornness in trying to avoid sighted assistance
wherever possible.
By the way, if anyone wants to help me out via Skype my Skype id is
bhavya.shah...@gmail.com
I would appreciate any assistance
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah