Hmm.
Ok.

On 10/27/14, Kotian, H P <hpkot...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
> Hi
> Sometimes, because of accessibility issues, folks tend to select all
> contacts resulting in such mails.
> Simply ignore them. At any rate, you can know about such mail from the
> subject line.
> Harish Kotian

>>> http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=d30RejwPc3AOdj0Se3gTcjcV
>>> djR4imVLqnhxt6BSrCACc30RnPwMe3ARejAPdPwPdzwQdP4Pejl9fkh9rmlQqip4rAhBg
>>> mhojPRVpkJApn9xq7cCe39vsClyrmlJnSlQqnpKqjRHpipBt6BSrCBTpmUJt71BoSdxbm
>>> 8JrnpKqlZJrmZzbmNJpjRDrCBHoS5Ot2pTjAIUgT0NnSRgdkphgjRKpmJLl6hFripBt6B
>>> SrABQs6lzoQ5LpmMZoipWcORMtCVCu6YNqiQRu75Vr3gZpjYOtyZBbSRLoOVKqmhBqSVF
>>> r2VTtTsLbPFMt7hE&msgID=I5931748638739959808_500&markAsRead=
>>>
>>> View syed salahuddin's profile:
>>> http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=3wQc3wUejATcPR4in9BoCRBr
>>> ipDl59lfmVBqSZkq7hRoipBrm5KfmlMulhEt7lx9z0MdlYUc3wVdjAVcPsUcPoUd3sNcP
>>> ARilYPcPwTdjsUdP8Zt71BoSd1rCZFt65QqnpKqioUcBZOpm9JpmRvpnhFtCVFfmJB9Cl
>>> QqnpKqntBryRBrm5Kbm8JrnpKqlZJrmZzbmNJpjRDrCBHoS5Ot2pTjAIUgT0NnSRgdkph
>>> gjRKpmJLl6hFripSs6UZt2pWcORMtCVCu6YNqiQRu75Vr3gZpjYOtyZBbSRLoOVKqmhBq
>>> SVFr2VTtTsLbPFMt7hE&msgID=I5931748638739959808_500&markAsRead=
>>>
>>> You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe here:
>>> http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=uzcJs7pKpDxLcmAJdnxNumMQ
>>> fmhFpip1gShTi6x5gnsUj6BKr395lCt5tj5hgyRqp5x4plxhsncJmkl1cS5idTpocCdbc
>>> kxgdTBUcPd2mmJ4c4ANsltpsR5EkDFVpCVUq6VUu69QrCl7jQxIlk51gntOk4kRe6lMt3
>>> dFhl51fmhFrSMCe39vsClyrmlJnSlQqnpKqjRHpipBt6BSrCBTpmUJoDlPrDkJpyRJtCV
>>> FnSRJrScJr6RBfmtKqmJzon9Q9DteiPx3s35vrl0RhB51fmVBqSZkp6BJ9DdRpjRQ9DEP
>>> bn1SrCpUrP5FbjlUsnBId3RBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgI
>>> D=I5931748638739959808_500&markAsRead=
>>>
>>> This email was intended for chimmani balanarasaiah (--). Learn why we
>>> included this at the following link:
>>> http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=e3wTd3RAimlIoSBQsC4Ce39v
>>> sClyrmlJnSlQqnpKqjRHpipTjAIUgT0NnSRgdkphgjRKpmJLl6hFripIsBlBoSBSsCljs
>>> ClJrThPtmcZoipWcORMtCVCu6YNqiQRu75Vr3gZpjYOtyZBbSRLoOVKqmhBqSVFr2VTtT