hello, deleting an app from one account will not delete the app from any other
account on the group.  yes music apps and books are shared but here the sharer
has the option what to share and what not.  well i dont have the answer to the
question regarding what goes on if the administrator disables family sharing.
as far as the contacts are concerned they can also be hiden.  you will not be
able to get any app by default when any of the group member installs it.  you
will have menually install the required app.
regards
harbhajan