Hello,
As many of us still new to the new touching environment of latest
android phones, we often get hesitate to choose this platform hence,
are not willing to accept these new changes introduced in this
modernization of mobile technology. But this perhaps is the forceable
demand of time to be prepare to enter in to this compulsion as this
new world has come up with lots of innovations bundled with numerous
apps making our daily life easier and this proves beyond  peradventure
controlling our future prospects. I believe that there is lot more
waiting to be crossed from our finger to enter in to this global world
virtually and grab the opportunities hanging on the other side of the
ocean in a few taps! So just to walk along with you on this pathway to
make this journey more simpler, I am going to share with you
collection of  small tutorial covering various topics in brief. I have
converted these topics in audio to facilitate listening even on your
mp3 players which might not support the video files.

Just to give you the short idea of the contents of these lectures, I
am listing the subjects below so that you may be able to make the
decision whether it would help you or not. Personally, I could get the
chance to learn lot from these themes. So here the list goes:
1. Welcome address
2. What you should know before watching this course
3. Exploring your Android device
4. Mastering the touch screen
5. Understanding the home screen
6. Entering text
7. Editing text
8. Managing your accounts
9. Customizing the home screen
10. Making the Wi-Fi connection
11. Connecting with Bluetooth
12. Setting a screen lock
13. Understanding apps
14. Exploring the App Drawer
15. Shopping at the Google Play store
16. Controlling your apps
17. Exploring the contacts list
18. Creating a contact
19. Editing a contact
20. Managing the address book
21. Configuring your email accounts
22. Reading and responding to email
23. Composing a new message
24. Attaching photos to an email
25. Managing your email
26. Talking on the phone
27. Calling multiple people
28. Mastering the phone experience
29. Accessing voicemail
30. Texting
31. Hanging out with Google Hangouts
32. Talking to the world with Skype
33. Browsing the web
34. Using tabs or multiple windows
35. Managing bookmarks
36. Web security settings
37. Snapping a shot
38. Recording video
39. Exploring shooting modes
40. Managing images
41. Sharing images and videos
42. Exploring the world with the Maps app
43. Locating people, places, and things
44. Getting directions
45. Reviewing appointments in the Calendar app
46. Creating a new event
47. Setting an alarms and timers
48. Working with external storage
49. Transferring files
50. Exploring Android storage
51. Sharing the mobile data network
52. Problems and solutions
53. Extending battery life
54. Monitoring data usage
55. Conclusion

Now the download link for this resourceful compilation:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/agnz0i

Sincere apology for the long mail if not meant for your choice.
Thanks,

--
Regards,
Mukesh jain