Hello,
First of all, thank you very much for your overwelming response on my
last tutorial on android. Many of you have requested me to share
anything related to this in hindi. So here I am sharing with you one
tutorial on android in hindi.

Friends, the world of android has brought with itself lot many amazing
tools making our daily chores very comfortable and falling it's
efficiency on our fingertips. Such as,  Our daily activities have been
reminded by this small but yet most powerful gadget time to time
making our memory more fresh. From the moment you wake up in the
morning to the second you close your eyes at night, your smartphone is
probably the first and last thing you touch. Because Android works
seamlessly with Google products, you already have Gmail, Google Maps
and your calendar installed when you activate the device. These
services are great for managing your daily routine, and there are a
number of apps you can grab to supplement them. Such as, You can start
every morning with the alarm clock apps. You can also have some apps
to measure your weight management, fitness, daily check ups such as,
blood pressure, diabetes etc. apps like google music giving you the
free access to downloadable music and allowing you to purchase the
tracks/albams at a afordable rates. Apps to direct your desired
destination with full maps, clear road directions with voice guidance
etc. if you are  Looking for a quick bite to eat, or maybe a nice
restaurant for a date? There are good apps for  areas you might not be
familiar with, or if you're just looking for something new.

So if this all involves your daily or casual activities, then you are
right to choose this android  platform. Hence, this tutorial will help
you take tour of these apps with your phone.

Just to give you a brief recap  of the contents of this tutorial, I am
listing the topics inside this tutorial. I have converted them in
audio mp3 files. These are in hindi as per your request. So here it
goes:
1. Introduction to Android
2. Hardware Buttons
3. Notification Panel
4. Home Screen
5. Apps and Widgets
6. Lock Screen
7. Input and Gestures
8. Play Store
9. Google Contacts Synch
10. Emails
11. Calendar
12. Google Maps and Latitude

Download link:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qxwhx3

so hoping to have lots of learning after listening the same. Though
this doesn't cover the talkback features, it will surely help you to
know the structure of your phone hardware, location of the menus and
submenus, functions and applications for various common situations,
etc as this has been explained in line with stock  android version
4.0icecream sandwich and 4.4  kitkat.

Thanks,

--
Regards,