dont know whats happening, my system language was set to english usa.
when i  updated the app, suddenly the voice accent changed, quality
deterioated and voice became low.
then i  uninstalled all updates then voice quality came back as usual,
but accent changed.  earlier tts was not possing speech between
punctuations but now after removing updates, its doing so.
 are there 2  seperate locations to change voices? or only system
language to change.
bye the way, mine is 4.3   android jellybean.

On 08/12/2014, Rahul Kelapure <rkelap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes in deed.
>
> I too tryed and it is excelant and I am sure, it is going to be even
> better in days to come as Android developement team is inovative and
> fast.
>
> On 12/8/14, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I too, am not facing any difficulty in reading Hindi text, specially, in
>> Dainik Bhaskar app and I am thrilled that finally, there is a TTS which
>> can
>>
>> read both Hindi and English without switching to different TTS again and
>> again and it to some extent gives the feeling of iOS when it
>> automatically
>> starts reading Hindi content.
>>
>> For those who haven't updated, someone perhaps mentioned that one needs
>> separately download the Voice data for Hindi language, in my case I
>> didn't
>> have to do this as after updating the TTS, it showed the Hindi language
>> and
>>
>> once selected, the voice changed. The performance is really nice and
>> pronounciation is also not too bad. Finally, it looks I will not suggest
>> anyone to pay 1200 for Elequence and would rather advice to adapt to the
>> new
>>
>> Beloved TTS from Google! Also, this is the first release with support to
>> Hindi language and I am quite confident it would further be enhanced in
>> the
>>
>> coming releases. Congrats Google and Android! the days are not far when
>> VI
>> community would prefer Android over iOS even in developed nations!
>>
>> With best regards,
>> Satguru
>> ___,__.___
>> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But
>> sooner
>> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>>
>> Satguru Rathi
>> Mobile: +91-9871489945
>> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
>> Skype: satgururathi

                   thanks and   regards
your's    PRABHU K.
phone:  +91 8464070041
b com corperate and secretaryship
loyola college, chennai
you can give me a personal message by clicking the link below!!
kota.pra...@gmail.com
skype me!  prabhu.95
lets connect on facebook:
https://facebook.com/kota.prabhu?v=info&refid=17&ref=pymk
99% of our problems are caused by 1% of our carelessness and negligance