Hi,
Accessible tablets - To give you a rough idea of tablets with highest
degree of accessibility, Necsus tablets, such as the Necsus 7, 9 and
10 should be fully accessible out of the box, since they run stock
Android. Samsung has a good name in Android accessibility, so its
Tablets should be equally accessible. There may or rather must be many
more accessible Tablets, which I haven't listed, but you get a rough
idea, and if you want something to match your specific needs, please
give some specific information.
Android Development Team Contact - It is highly unlikely that you or
anyone else on this list will be in direct contact with the developers
of Talkback, or from a broader perspective, the Google Accessibility
Team. They have been traditionally unresponsive, and we haven't seen
significant updates in new Talkback releases. However, that doesn't
mean that Talkback isn't a good screen reader, I as an Android or
rather a touch screen or rather a mobile phone first timer, started
with Android, a Motorolla G second generation to be exact, and am
using it with ease.
Hope that answers your questions

>>> mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
>>> mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
>>> Skype: mukeshjain211
>>> Mob: 09977165123
>>> "Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
>>> master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "
>>>
>>> Helen Keller

>>> veracity;

> Mohib Anwar Rafay
>
> Phone: 09268444400 / 09555555765