Dear Mr.Chandrashekhar,
Please check the mail from Mr. Bilal Ahmed,on this same list,
yesterday night around 10.30pm, with the subject line "FOR ANDROID
USERS". In that mail , he has sent a  link to download tutorials for
android. I feel that you may be able to fix most of your querries from
that tutorials.
With warm regards,

On 12/10/14, Chandrashekhar Kulkarni <kulkarni.chandr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list members,
> I have recently purchased Moto G 2nd mobile and I am using android
> phone for the first time. As such I am facing some problems. Please
> provide answers in a step by step way.
> 1. Are there any settings for reading letter by letter, line by line
> etc. and how to access them?
> 2. While typing a message or an e-mail if there is any mistake, how to
> locate the delete button easily?
> 3. Is there any easy way to find out a specific contact number for the
> contacts?
> 4. Suggest the most convenient settings for talkback for a totally blind.
> I will need your help again in future as well.  For the time being let
> me know the above-mentioned at the earliest to begin with.
> Awaiting your reply,
> Sincerely,
> C. B. Kulkarni
>
> --
> Mobile +919820811332 Land line : 0251  2482633
> skype ID: chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni

*Dr.B.S.M.Kumar*
*Hand set +91 9840139849*
**