Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 8:48 AM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] How to Add Contacts to Home Screen?

Hi Sinoj,

I'm using moto e kit ket, I hope this trick could work on your phone,
not sure, maybe some expert can throw some light if I'm wrong then.

1. go to the home screen where you wanted to add the contact.
2. double tab on apps.
3. swipe right to left with two fingers to turn the page untill you
get wigit page.
4. find out the direct dial on the wigit page.
5. as you get the direct dial, double tab and long press on it.
6. the contact list will open and swipe left to right or you can type
the name on the search box and swipe left to right.
7. as you get the contact which you want, double tab on it and that
contact will add to the home screen.

thank you.