i don't know about the sim sellection as i have moto x 2nd gen using
only one sim but auto speaker is working at my end.
thanks,

On 1/24/15, TS Negi <ts.negi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends, I've updated my moto g 1st generation to android L, but facing a
>
> strange and irritating problem. whenever I'm dialing someone, phone switches
>
> over to ear speaker at the stage of sim selection. Auto speaker is also not
>
> working . does anybody have any solution? please!
> Thanks
> Kind regards
> TS Negi

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller