if you have bluetooth v4 it works perfectly.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vikas Kapoor" <dl.vi...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobilephonesand Tabs. " <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] pocket sized mini bluetooth keyboard for yourIphoneand android

Caution, Those who are planning to buy this keyboard with Android operating system should do at their own risk. About a year back I had bought the same keyboard in just Rs.800 only to learn that this keyboard was not compatible
with my Xolo Q700, though with some other android devices  it very well
worked. Android devices in this case are very unpredictable.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sheik Mohammedali" <shahid.se...@gmail.com>