I'm planning to go with I 5 C with 8 GB. just wanted to know does it lag in terms of performance? ----- Original Message ----- From: "sagar sagar" <sagar5...@live.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Regarding IPhone help

Hi there!
Il be glad to help!
The difference between the 5C and the 5 5S is 5C and the five has lower processor it's based on 32 bit architecture, however 5s. would be a better choice because it's based on 64-bit architecture.
5C has a plastic body also.
In my opinion 5s,
would be a better choice. As far as the accessibility is concerned everything is same it doesn't matter which one you purchase.
I hope that helps.
If you require anything else feel  free to reply.

Sent from my iPhone