What if a single vcf file containing several contacts to be split into a
multiple files having individual names as used to happen with Nokia devices.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sunil Sangtani." <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com>
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Help needed : How to transfercontactsfromNokiac5toI
Phone 5

hi, let me try to clarify: wherever you have pasted your folder in to
your computer, you hit shift+application on the  folder containing
your all contacts and choos open command windows here. and then type
the command,
copy *.vcf all.vcf

the all.vcf file is the combined file. and jayachandran, you no need
to do this thing in case of android as android generates the single
vcf file on the first place.

On 3/24/15, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't have much knowledge about working with Command Prompt and had
> copied
>
> the instructions from
> http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/flow/item/18985_How_To__Transfer_contacts_from.php
>
> It worked well in my case and I had transferred all my contacts to Android
> this way only.
>
> With best regards,
> Satguru
> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>
> Satguru Rathi
> Mobile: +91-9871489945
> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
> Skype: satgururathi

Think like a wise man,  but communicate in the language of the people...
 William Butler Yeats

sent through this mailing list..