From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 6:12 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Listening to youtube without vidio on IPhone 5S.

That's correct. But I don't think any app would let you watch without data
usage. Either you need to use your data plan for viewing or downloading. I
just looked up on Yusic on app store and it appears to me that it's free
for only one playlist.

Advantage of Add to offline is that perhaps you can add to offline while
you are wi-fi (may be at your home) and can view the video on the move so
that you could save on 3G.

Thanks,
Srini

Regards,