Dear Friends,

Warm greeting to you from Accessibility research group, Savitribai
Phule Pune university!

    Accessibility Research group at Department of Education And
Extension, Savitribai Phule Pune University has undertaken a project
"enhancement of  accessibility of Android touchscreen mobile devices
for persons with visual impairment".
As part of the project, we would like to collect issues of touch
screen mobile phone users with visual disabilities including Android,
Apple, Windows and Symbion so that we can have comparitive information
of different technologies.

    We would request you to spare your few minutes and fill up the
questionnaire and provide your
valuable information about touch screen mobile devices usability.
Kindly fill up all the fields of the questionaire.
The collected data will be used for improvising Android mobile access
technologies.

     a waiting your quick response.

visit  the link below to fill up the questionaire:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1X3Q6K5JZWUaMmR6hicHJgQOcajMeXo-Sc5ppngOzsj4/viewform?usp=send_form

Feel free to contact me for any quaries.

Thanking you in anticipation

--
Dhananjay Bhole,
coordinator,
Accessibility research group,
Department of Education and Extension,
Savitribai Phule Pune University,
Ganesh Khind road,
Pune 411007.
Email: drbh...@unipune.ac.in
Website: http://www.unipune.ac.in/atbslc
PH: +912025601352
Telephax: +912025601301
cell:+919850123212

"through difficulties and problems, god gives us opportunities to
learn and grow" Dr.Kalam