hello yesterday i tried the app but did not find it proper at all. i tried it
in both auto and manual mode.  first of all the view report does not provide
any feedback while aligning the camera.  text recognition and image processing
takes long time.
recognition results are far from acceptability.
i suggest you to try knfb reader and try to built your application on the same
line.
text output should be used instead of voice output to avoid delay.
regards
harbhajanhello! i tried R

Sent from my iPhone