a quick tip rajesh sir, though its easy, but due to talkback's
improper response, it becomes difficult. you press volume down/ up for
a few seconds and there comes 3 options , all, prayority, and silent
something ( don't remember the exact names). those options comes as a
popup and on the top of the screen. it remains there only for few
seconds...

On 4/30/15, Vikas Kapoor <dl.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you don't want to set things in the priority section because of its
> complexity, just set your calls and notifications to "don't interrupt" in
> the interruption section. , interruption has only three positions, always
> interrupt, priority interrupt and don't interrupt.

Think like a wise man,  but communicate in the language of the people...
 William Butler Yeats