---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Team Audazzle <teamaudaz...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 12:04:44 +0100
Subject: Live Testing of JumpInSauceRS

Hello Everyone!

Its our great pleasure to inform you all that we've had our first live
testing session with some great volunteers from New College Worcester.
Thanks to Jonathan Fogg for giving up his Sunday, helping installing on all
the iPads, finding the hottest WiFi spot, and his terrific patience with us.

The individual ideas, comments and testing by all the participants @ Dots
was more than we could have hoped for. Looking forward to coming back at
you with an even more accessible and inclusive version!

We know a lot of you have been experiencing issues with Testflight, you are
not alone in this. Part of our team is also experiencing issues with
Testflight and downloading the game through them in order to Beta test.
Bear with us as we make the final changes and tweaks to the game before
releasing on iTunes store, these changes really will make it a more
accessible game, something that we feel happy releasing to the general
public. We will inform you when our release is out so for now...

Stay Tuned.

The Audazzle Team

--
Warm Regards