hello just connect your nokia e 5  to pc and choose the option of pc
to web,  the option will pop up when you will connect the phone to pc
and then after it will install its drivers on the pc once done an icon
named nokia internet access will be created  on the desktop  just hit
enter on that and with the help of tab move to the connect button
after few seconds it will try to connect  to the internet. Hope this
helps.

On 5/10/15, sazid shaik <ashwaqahmed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello family,
> I want to connect my nokia E5 to my laptop and want to browse
> internet.  want your earliest reply.
>
> regards,
> sazid

Check my blog in its developing stage:
http://www.raajgosain.blogspot.in/

I am looking for new opportunities. Take a minute out to go through my Resume!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkstiapv0x1hxac/Rajneesh_gosain_Resume_.doc?dl=0