I would like to add something for granularity related query:
Install latest talkback and there are several settings under manage gestures. set and learn them properly under the guidance of someone.

From: "shankar shan" <harshalgip...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 2:14 PM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Regarding Moto E second gen 4G

1. How to add any number from the phone list to contacts. There seems
to be no link or announcement to add to contacts.
do the following
1. go to phone, and navigate to the numbber, below the number, you can
find an optionn called show call details, where you need to duble tapp
on it
2. search the option, add to contact, tapp twice
3.  in the search box you can search the contact to add existing, or,
below the edit box, you can find the button to add new, just click it,
and, fill the details and, save it

2. My phone is running on 5.0.2 lollypop. How to know about available
upgrades and do the same?
do the following
1. settings, about device, check for updates, check now
if the updates avel it will notify u, if not, it will indicate saying,
you have the latest updates
are already installed on your device
3. I have assigned side tap for invoking the granularity options. When
I am in a long message, I try to read it line by line. But even after
choosing the desired option from granularity, it is not working.
for your third question,  the answer is simple. once u enable the line
granularity  swipe side by side
i mean, vartically

1. How to add any number from the phone list to contacts. There seems
to be no link or announcement to add to contacts.
2. My phone is running on 5.0.2 lollypop. How to know about available
upgrades and do the same?
3. I have assigned side tap for invoking the granularity options. When
I am in a long message, I try to read it line by line. But even after
choosing the desired option from granularity, it is not working.

Please help.

Thanks and regards
Jairam

sent through this mailing list..

--
join our whatsapp group  [tech accessibility] to discuss about the
technology by sending your name to 07795927572.

mobile: +91 7795927572

skype: Shankar.a
email: shankarsai...@gmail.com
Thanks and regards